WTF? Even when i donate it i would get more in return!

Ich habe ein Spiel hier verkauft. Laut Benachrichtigung für 19,99€...
aber mir wurden nicht nur 25% Provision abgezogen (obwohl ich extra die IRON Advantage eingestellt habe - damit ich ja eben keine zusätzlichen Kosten habe) nein, es wurden mir auch nur 552.78 IRON gutgeschrieben was gerade einmal knapp 4,99€ sind!
Das ist grade mal ein Viertel des angezeigten Verkaufspreises!
Selbst mit den 25% Abzug fehlt da noch eine ganze Menge!

-

I sold a game here. According to the notification for 19,99€...
but not only 25% commission was deducted from my account (although I have set the IRON Advantage extra - so I have no additional costs) no, only 552.78 IRON were credited to my account which is just about 4,99€!
That's just a quarter of the displayed selling price!
Even with the 25% deduction there is still a lot missing!

Comments

• Are you sure the sale price was in Euros? That number looks accurate in dollars. 25% of $20.00 being $5.00 or 500 IRON. Or was the game on sale? There's a checkbox to enable/disable selling a game on discount price.

• It looks like the resell was right in line with what should be expected. With a resell the seller commission is 25%, and with IRON as was mentioned there are no fees.

• Wait a second the seller gets 25%, the system 75% of the resell price ???????
    Isn't that what they call a rip-off?

• This is a thema to be discassed with the admins.

• I totally understand that returning a game only grants you 25% as it would normally get you 0%.

Thanks for this cool platform!

• Something is better than nothing, but most used book stores and electronic stores sell stuff around 50% of retail and then give you 50% of that when they buy from you, essentially splitting the profit $ with you. The payout in that model would be the same amount as giving you 25% of a full-price sale.

• HOLD ON. Let us look at some of the REAL values, instead of just oppinions. As an owner RESELLING, I have items of value. True, I may not have this chance elsewhere, but without it, I would be elsewhere, so that point is negated. MY value is in MY digital rights. This platform has extended them to me by agreement. My Iron, which I mined with my computer's wear & tear along with my utilities equals my proof of work. The current market rate is 100 Iron to 1$ USD. This platform will determine through Lockean methods the future worth, as long as there isn't unnatural influence. A 75% vig-margin-markup-fee-rake-whatever is not natural. What kind of fee WOULD be reasonable for the same service? Who provides similar services? What other factors determine the value of a digital asset? What happens when someone has so much Iron that they have to report that income to the IRS? That would be some where around 40,000 Iron by the way, that's my guess. IS ALMOST ALL TANGIBLE VALUE A FAIR PRICE FOR A TRADE? No. 25% would be a fair value for facilitating the operation of a system. Maybe even 33.33333. Why not be greedy. But there has to be an incentive beyond ignorance and high hopes. When everyone figures out how much this is costing them in KWH per IRON, you would do better, IMO, to spearhead this issue now, lowering your rates.