Question About Mining Stats

edited November 2019 in Mining

I was looking at my stats for the day. I started mining yesterday and I'm showing on a little over 9 IRON for almost 24 hours of mining. My question is, is 100 IRON really 1 USD? If so then mining on my rig isn't going to outweigh the cost of electricity. I did notice when I hover over Darksiders (currently $4.00) I notice that it says I would reach the amount in ~6 days. Maybe I've understood how much IRON is worth? Also what length of time is shown in the Earning Potential? Is that supposed to be for a month, week, or day?

Comments

• If you hover over the number of days it will say, "based on ... avg. user earnings." How the average user is mining ~80 Iron/day is beyond me, but safe to say that I won't be mining for Darksiders in 6 days!

• edited December 2019

Forget this platform, it's same as Epic Store, but Epic gives games for free to feel library and that scummers want you mine them. You know how they make money? Every time you mine they actually get money from you. In very small ammount but from every user and it starts to generate some money actually, more people more money. But all that you will get is some numbers, they mean nothing almost all the time, and only this numbers transfer to actual value is when you use it to buy some game. But if you not used them and not only you, but all people u got 0, just NOTHING and this guys got money already and they can compensate some ammount to 1 of 100 guys who actually mine tons of hourst to get some shitty free game that i can buy for few bucks without this idiotic platform. Like Darksiders 1 i can get less then for 1 $ in my country, and it will be steam key, that not dissapear in few months together with platform. As experienced user of many platforms i can say this project already very close to shutting down. I feel bad for all people who bought anything here.

• edited December 2019

I question the exchange rate as well, and I think there's a missing decimal or two in some of the conversions.

My GTX 980 grosses $2-3 per day when mining ETH to a pool (Hash rate ~400 M/s). On RobotCache I'm earning ~2 IRON per day. When purchasing a game and choose to include IRON, I see the 100 IRON = $1 exchange rate.

So they've either:

• Missed the calculation and should be closer to 1 IRON = $1 (the 50 IRON reward would need to be adjusted)
    • Missed the calculation when mining (should be mining closer to ~200 IRON per day?)
    • Missed the 15% fee for mining (and it's closer to 90-98%)
    • Client is not choosing the most profitable currency to mine.
  • First step is make free 1-3 games, so user can download them and see how platform works. How can i rate platform b4 purchase if i can't see how game would download and run after i buy them. Also prices is terrible.