Game prices

I guess this model will not work in all countries. Game prices are too high for me. For example, Vampyr is for 50 Euros (55.40 $) when I can buy the same game on steam for 40 $ which is 15.40$ cheaper than on Robot Cache. Even if I resell it later I will get 25 % from 55.40$ and that is 13.85 $.
15.40$ - 13.85$ = 1.55 $. So I still pay 1.55 $ more than if I bought it on steam. And selling games for regional prices on RobotCache will be tricky I guess.

Comments

• i live in china and here steam prices are dirt cheap, like basically 50% of european prices easily. during steam sales i can get new games for literally a penny.

the store in RC is real rough on prices, paying 60$ for game that is already months old, or literally half the price on steam, or 4 times cheaper on chinese regional steam.

yeah no, hard pass, for now i'm just mining the 100h for the 2 bounties, when available and saving my Iron for later.

also the rewards for mining are pretty much on the low side.

i'm mining 70 Iron a day (24h) which is what less than ... 1$ from what i gathered ? on a 2080Ti.
    mining literally anything else nets me 50% more in $.
    Suppose some optimization is in order there as well.
    Also 25% mining fee ??? seriously ?? i don't think any mining pool actually cheat you that much of mining power.

IF they fix the fee ,optimize mining and lower price (or at least get better regional pricing) i could see this work eventually. the software has already more option than the EGS otherwise.

• @Batailleuse I would be interested to hear if the recent RC Client update increased your earned IRON rate. It will depend on your GPU but there was a distinct increase with the new optimizations and algorithms added.

• Heh, no freedom, karma system invades your life, and the dictator looks like a FAT Winnie the Pooh, but HEY, lease the video games are cheap!