Question: Squad & Friends (maybe Bug?)

Are squad members the same as friends?

1.) If so, then squad members do not count as friends for the challenge "FRIENDLY FIRE" in the German client.

2.) If not, how do you add friends? :)

Comments

• Squad=friends, and yes it's a bit buggy, you need to delete your friends and re-add it to be count in the challenge.

• Next problem. Since today I don't see my friends in the squad tab anymore, so I can't even delete them to add them again. :/

• Re-add them directely (use the web-site, it's less buggy)

• edited October 2019

That's why I use the "RC client feedback" channel. :)
    So that the Devs will hopefully be informed about the problems.
    It only helps partially to use the website if you bypass the problem instead of fixing it.

So here's the thing so far:

• New friends only count if your friend adds you.
    • If you add friends yourself, they don't count for the challenge. (unless you re-added them? Not tested!)
    • Furthermore, if I have a friend request and would like to confirm it with: "click right below on Squad -> Squad Request Tab -> click on small icon to approve" it doesn't work either. I can only confirm requests by clicking on the bell symbol, click on the message of the request and approve.
    • If you accept new friends via the bell, the "Squad Tab" is not updated and the friend is still displayed as a request in the Squad Tab.

But anyway, thanks so far Naia for the help.

• My Squad Tab only shows me : Coming Soon
    So i can't add or delete any Friend -.-

• @Seraphim forget about the tab in your profile - only the Squad tab in the application (lower right corner) is working right now.

• The remove and re-add trick to get friends counted in the challenges does work and has been tested even by me.