Please allow to set a custom GPU load

Please allow the users to set the GPU load according to personal preferences, like 20% GPU load, 50%, 90% or whatever.

Currently, if I set the mining setting to idle it does literary nothing. If I set it to work with 100% load it will consume all resources of my pc, everything lags, I can't even watch a video.

This mining project won't be successful if it either does not work in idle mode or if it blocks the computer entirely.

Here is what I would love to see additionally to the current settings:

• A percentage setting for the GPU load (or CPU if that is also included)
  • A temperature setting, since you measure the temperature you can include that as well
  • A way to combine those to, i.e. use 50% of GPU, but temperature has to stay below 60°C.
  • A way to save settings and set them quickly, at best with a right click on the tray icon

Comments

• that would be good if my system overheating and i drop how much it mining might be good

• Any word on if this could be implemented?

• edited October 2019

Yeah, right now i have all time drops from 100 to 50-70 in GPU load every second. And i can't even watch youtube or twitch while mining. Only task is possible to use PC while mining it's surfing. But even that only barely, because of how slow PC runs. 80-90% gpu usage could be good to save some performance to do simple tasks while mining.

• Yup, this - although Idle mining is working for me fine

• This is something that is on the roadmap and we want to add more customization to the mining experience overall.

• @captaincache Thanks for the update! nice to be kept in the loop.