Robot Cache Client Transparency

Hey folks.

My Robot Cache Client is extremely transparent so its really hard for me to read information.
Is there any way to turn of the transparency?

Comments

• Mine is not trandsparant but using white text on a yellow background is also a very bad idea :-)

• @siew I have one or two others report this. It probably is caused by video card drivers and settings. This is not the intended state of client transparency.

• My client is transparent as well. It's very difficult to see anything.

• I uninstalled and redownloaded the client today. Still getting the strange transparency.

• @mrjane What Video Card are you using? I have a GTX 1080. This Weekend i will try to tinker with the nvidia Control Center options.

• I have a GTX 1080ti. Then, apparently I need to add 21 characters to this message so some stupid minimum can be reached...

• Can you let us know if this issue still occurs after this client update (Client version 1.66). Feel free to submit a ticket through the support site at help.robotcache.com as well.

• I just launched it and it was still transparent. I uninstalled and re-downloaded the client. Launched again and it's still transparent.

• @mrjane would be great to get some more information to help troubleshoot. Can you submit a support ticket at help.robotcache.com and we can troubleshoot there.