Mining Count goes back to Zero when it reaches 0.00100

..and the challenges didnt unlock, start mining for the first time for instance.

Comments

• mine doesnt even wait til it gets to .001 its literally every time the app loses focus

• Hello,

We put out a client update end of last week to help some users were experiencing and all should be good to go. https://help.robotcache.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032553171-RC-Mining-Status

What cards are you two using?

~BFK

• Hello ;) ,
    have the same problems.

• MINING COUNT GOES BACK TO ZERO WHEN IT REACHES 0.00100
    • and the challenges didnt unlock, start mining for the first time for instance.

my grafik card is geforce GTX 1060 6GB

greetz Stunt

• Thanks for your response. I will look into this and report back.

• Hello,
    i want to tell that everything is working fine now.
    thanks greetz Stunt

• yes, it's working, got the achievement and the mining counter seems to be fine too. thx robot crew

• the only thing not working as far as i can see is the 'mine for 1 hour' achievement, i never reach 60 min, it always jumps back o completely different times

• I checked it, you´re right i have the same problem with the mine for 1 hour' achievement

• Same with me. achievment will not progress...

• @Stunt and @SIr_Cobra if you can both put in a support ticket at help.robotcache.com - I can look into both of your issues on the back end and see what is going on.

• same with me
    goes to zero once reached 100
    no achievments unlocked

radeon r9 200

• Bonjour y a du petit Francais ?
    J'ai le meme souci des que ca arrive a 100 ca reset et ca recommence

J'ai une 1080 Ti OC

• @Xenex This issue is most likely caused by AV or Firewall issues connecting to the mining servers - if can contact support at help.robotcache.com they can help troubleshoot the issue with you.