Wasteland 2 Givaway not fair

Yoy may get free copy of Wasteland 2 only if you not have robot cache account. Why you choose this way? I registered, belive this project, mine more than 100 hours (and not get free game as description of this quest) and givaway missed for me. Very disappointed.

P.S. Look at EPIC and Steam givaways. Exceed expectations.

Comments

• what do I have to do to get Wasteland 2?

• As a new member of RC, i agree with the OP. Members that joined prior to this promotion should be rewarded for their loyalty to this program

• I joined at 1:43pm on 06/09/20 and I got it

• Hello, I believed to this project and still do I believe but when we dont get the game of the promotion and only new accounts get it then I will close that door! Because first of all I believe to equality and to have respect to the users that were here before of that promotion. Plus the Email I got has the title "Get Your Free Copy of Wastelands 2". Plus "Trapped" is the worst game I have ever seen in my whole life! I expected to get a better present to be happy being here! :blush:

• I just signed up today and got it. However, you could always make a second account to get the free games.

I have four xbox accounts (1 gold and 3 silver) and two steam accounts because of stuff like this (and for other reasons too). It's just a thought.

I know where you guys are coming from. It sucks to be a loyal member from the beginning and miss out on things later because of it. It happens more often than it should.

• Try to get a deal from your cable company as a current subscriber. Good Luck. Unfortunately a lot of companies promote this way,

• can anybody tell me if this wasteland 2 game is a good game?

• Yap, not fair. Then I should make a second account!

• I totally agree, I don't want to make another account.

• i have just joined and got my free game but i also agree that it should be open to old users as well with out the need to use another log in as you would start again building credits grrrr but that is life on the net sometimes i use a GMX . com email as easy to set up and free and as many as you like good luck and have fun

• Well I've got it in Steam but, it's kinda sad that someone got Wasteland 2 and i've got Trapped for joining. = )

• ROBOT CACHE is...quite simply...THA SHIT!

• Guys check your stashes it should be in there I received mine