Games doesn't work

No matter how often I klick to play the game, it does not open. Why? Any solutions?

Comments

• Please submit a help desk ticket with details on the specific game that is not working correctly. Thanks

• I'm having the same problem with all the games.

• edited June 2020

I'm assuming you (Lujaco & Fleischwolf) have downloaded and installed the Robot Cache game client and are having issue with the play button in the client and not your web browser. If so then report the issue otherwise you'll need the client._ I was clicking the play button in the browser waiting for the game to download or at least the game client, but no dice; the game client is a separate download._

Anyway, hope you two get everything worked out.

• i have the same problem.I can download and install games through the client but when i click on the green play button it doesn't work.(there is a padlock on the green launch button)I FEEL STUPID!HELP ME PLEASE

• Padlock on the green launch button means that the game is launched and running.
    Try alt-tab to switch windows, etc.
    If you still have issues catseye69, please submit a helpdesk ticket and we will help you.

• Ok commandercache thank you very much for your explanation!i can't see the game running anywhere even in task manager....i ll submit a ticket ....thank you again!

• catseye69, normally when we see the situation you describe, someone has the game on a second monitor or the game is underneath the RC client window. Please submit your log files with your ticket and we will review. Also, make sure your anti virus software has the RC client whitelisted. It may be preventing the game from launching.

• I have same problem yet. Any game don't running.

• Still can't launch any games ...support is very cool but can't help me and i don't have time for it...i have 20 launchers on my computer with thousands of games everything works well but no robocache...i'll wait you update...