Games are Crap

Are all the games on this site Crap? Traipped is a Joke, I hate to say this but none of the games on here don't look good or its somthing that couldnt sell on steam.. Mining for games that are not worth playing. I'll stick with my steam account where i get huge discounts and i know they work. I bought Doon Enternal Deluxe 25 bucks USD

Comments

• It's experimental platform, man. And you ain't right about games, there is Wasteland, Darksiders, Trine, Blacksad at least.

• a lot of the indie games are also on steam. i recommend call of cthulu

• i gotta agree with os3warp the games rn are pretty bad but im sticking with it because hopfully the platform will grow and get better games

• What to try check gameplays and reviews on youtube before you buy something? :dizzy:

• Its the beginning guys, maybe this will get a thing! And you will be the ones that helped starting it!

• Exactly how Nyo said. But is also good idea to check your consumption before you start mining if it is worth for you by mining reward vs consumption costs. Anyway for me looks it like good idea to borrowing power of your hardware when you not using that and get reward in game currency.

• One game that I really liked is "Beholder". I recommend it.

• I like King's Bounty. It's old but good. = )