wsp, what is everyones daily earning potential.. want to see if mine is good, or bad...

2»

Comments

• I have a 3600, a Nitro+ 5700XT, and let my PC mine more or less all day during work. I am curious if I will get enough Iron in a short enough timeframe to be worth it, which also depends on the store here.
  • Right now my 3800X is mining over 100 iron a day and making 3x's more iron than my 2080ti using 1/3rd the power.

I think something is broken.

• Hello everybody, especially to LPB_Lowjack, yes now im mining at 30-40 a day too. Same setup, I think the first day it just didnt calculate right.

• Almost 15hrs in with a Radeon VII only, about 110 iron a day or so estimated. GPU only. Actual iron mined is just over 71 in that peroid of time.

• edited June 2020

My daily estimate is between 20-25 Iron, but I never leave it running for that long as I need my PC.
    I basically let it run for 6-7 hours at night and I get 5-6 Iron for it each time.

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 860K @ 3.7 GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte RX 5500 XT

It's quite a few gen old by now, but I'm going to be upgrading my rig with a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and I just bought the GPU a few months ago.

*Edit: Scratch even THAT number since right now my estimate has jumped up to above 30 Iron.

• I have 2 threadripepr machines, one with a Radeon Pro Duo and one with a Radeon VII

peak at about 225 IRON / day

atm, im not cpu mining on one computer

• Anyone watch your GPU usage rate and see it remain low? I left my PC on all night and when I checked today my GPU was only going up to between 11 and 17 percent and then back to zero. I checked my robotcache logs and it showed for about 13 hours my computer was having trouble connecting to the server. I turned on my VPN and my GPU usage jumped to 99%. It's been fine for about 30 minutes now. I'm on Comcast and I was wondering if they were blocking it? Anyone else have this issue?

• Well I am only being able to use my cpu wich sucks and I have let it run for almost 10 hours and hav 1.94 iron...so yheah not going to be doing this I guess...just not worth it

• edited June 2020

I left my extra pc running constant mining a whole week I got 230 iron. My GTX1080 with 11gbps memory only gets 23-24MH/s. The estimate is 40 iron per day but it never counts that much. The CPU 8086k only get 2200h/s the hyper theading isn't used at all so it rarely goes over 50% load.

• edited June 2020

Hello
    25.75 Daily Earning Potential only GPU.
    -GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+
    Undervolt with SoftPowerTableEditor

This is my first day mining. I will test my Vega 64 as well as my Vega 56 with various settings and in Crossfire to save power and max. out Hash Rate. At the moment i have: 30.95 Mh/s / 0.132kW

• I've been clicking over at 15.69 IRON per day..

My PC is running an AMD FX-8350 with 16gb Ram and a MSI RX 580 Armour OC 8Gb..

• Fluctuates between 47 to highest I've seen 104 a day, though avg. I'd say is about 60.

Speed here pretty consistant, though combined rate is lower in total if both are mining so I stick to GPU only.

• Started today, about 3,5 hours and 140 iron/day (mine always)
    Sapphire nitro+ radeon rx 5700xt
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X