CANNOT LOAD CACHEMINERPLUGIN.DLL

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Comments

• edited May 2020

Yes, I have the same problem. They suggested that antivirus might be removing the .dll file. When the client starts it gets downloaded again. So you have to create an exception in your antivirus for the folder "C:\Program Files\RobotCache". However, this did not solve the problem for me and my case is still open. I can only mine with the CPU, GPU mining is disabled.

• edited May 2020

Same. Tried adding to exemption to antivirus. I've tried manually deleting cacheminerplugin.dll to force a fresh download of the file, which it did, but still doesn't work. Tried running as Admin, reinstalled several times, pretty much everything I could think of.

Radeon 5700XT is up to date as well as Win10.

Cacheminerplugin.dll is in the folder, fully exempt yet stillnot working. Only able to CPU mine atm.

Using:
    Win10 Pro
    Ryzen 5 3600x
    Radeon 5700XT

• edited May 2020

I have now tried removing all of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables and reinstalling only those required by the client but the bug still remains.

My machine spec:

Windows 10 Pro v1909
    Ryzen 5 2600
    Radeon Vega 56 - Driver version 20.4.2

• If you find the problem is not related to the antivirus or C++ Redistributables, you may need to check that your C:\Windows\System32 contains both files from the C:\Program Files\RobotCache\BinaryKernels directory.

The files names:

nvml.dll
    OpenCL.dll

It is probably better to only copy the missing file to the System32 directory to limit the chance of breaking Windows.

The above fixed the problem for me anyway.

• The above worked for me, copied nvml.dll to System32 and exited RobotCache completely. Opened back up and client was able to find CacheMinerPlugin.dll

Thanks!

• edited June 2023

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Emily, a while back i have started to get this message about missing eed_ec-dll error not found, I found eed_ec-dll on web but its confusing what to do next.
    Can someone help,
    Best Regards,
    (Emily lee)