SOUNDS

I am a NOOB Miner. Ever since I started mining in Dec/Jan of this year, its been a nightmare/dreamscape ride. I've been infected with Wannacry, Winnti, Megablock and AzorRult, had all my emails hacked, EVE Online characters stolen, Mojang account stolen, and at 5am yesteray someone tried to change the password on my Origin account. My sony account has been gone for years. My wifes' computer, which was on my network and also instantly infected, has her windows account in a state where she cant add her computer or devices. THIS thing, Robot Cache, apparently they dont know about, since i still have my account and irton. SO I was wondering about 2 factor authentication. Its only a matter of time before MEGA and his friends come after this place and yeah by the way, update your TRON scripts/Anti-viruses...this is only the beginning. (CVE-ID2019) < - Does remind you of the corona?
Thats the MS defender update that failed first. (that we know of)

NOW, the point of the post, SOUNDS. ALL miners have this MUD-esq look to them when they are working, the scroll etc. yours hides this. In its place you have the little robot dude and a share count on the bottom of the status page, also the coins seem to flow in A LOT faster, keeping the attention fixed, wicked cool, but no sound. It should be optional, but a mining pick noise or a coin noise whenever a share is finished....seems to be something impossible, I cannot believe anyone hasn't added it yet. PLEASE, a coin sound when we get shares or a whole coin or some mining pick wack sounds for the robot....ouno....some clinkier to play in the other room so i know everythings still kosher ;) Just an eye deer!

Wyn