Resell Steam Games

Hi, do you know if it will be possible to resell your Steam games in the future?
Thx

Comments

• I highly doubt it since according to Steam you don't actually own the games and this is a totally unrelated store.

• You are only able to resell games that are purchased on the Robot Cache Store. This way we can fully handle the digital rights with the blockchain.

• @CaptainCacheCaptainCache Thank you very much for the info !

• I wish we could, it would be awesome, but proprietary companies like Steam don't want us to be able to do that. I was wondering how RC works, but now from this answer, I know it is proprietary too just like Steam. I don't have a problem with that though, because at least in this proprietary model we can buy/sell/trade whereas with steam it is a 1-way tunnel pretty much: you can sell skins but not games.
    I play blockchain games because I like to keep my investment, but sometimes there are traditional games I want to play. This is a great way for me to buy the non-block-chain games I want to play but still have the benefit of resale/trade.

• @nurD Im sure you can be member in both Steam and here!